Monday, September 15, 2008






Well... The "Tarantulas" had another win this week 4-1- YEA! The coaches and players were very excited. It turns out we seem to have a great core of boy players and a couple girl players that have been playing for awhile. This is the first week they actually passed a couple of times throughout the game. Alex seems to be more of a "2nd half" player- after the oranges give him some much needed energy to go out there and fight for that ball.

On Sunday we decided to head down to the Oregon Coast (our fav. spot- Cannon Beach) and play in the sun and sand. You just can't pass up a 79 degree perfectly sunny day at the coast. All I can say is that we kept our fingers crossed that Matthew would pick a different day to arrive! Thankfully, that was the case. We met Jayson and Holli and their boys down at the beach for a day filled with sand digging (and lots of it!), sand soccer/football, chasing waves and some lunch. I am not quite sure what the boys were digging for but if they kept going I am thinking they might reach China!

Tomorrow I have a Dr's appt. (it had better be my last for awhile!). I am hoping he will help get things going so Matthew will arrive this week!


Here are some pictures of the day at the beach. Unfortunately, I forgot my camera for the soccer game :-(

No comments: