Friday, November 7, 2008

Life as usual




This really has been an uneventful week. Rob and I aren't quite sure what to do on Saturdays now that Alex doesn't have soccer and ALL the rain has left us looking for things to do inside. Unfortunately or maybe fortunately we have discovered we are more Summer people at least until the snow arrives in the mountains. It is a little hard to go hiking or bike riding or even walking with all this rain. Our poor couch as been a pillow fort so many times I don't think even I know its original shape! Alex always seems to have creative ideas. Last night Rob ventured out with all 3 boys (in a complete downpour!) to the grocery store and dollar store so mom could finish her workout in a little peace and actually take a shower this time. Alex collected bag ties and a bag from the grocery store and when he came home he was hard at work making his creation-- a parachute :-). I will have to say it kept him busy for sometime. Evan seems to enjoy exercising with mom at night. He may end up quite strong by the time we are done. I have to keep reminding him to keep his feet away from my face though. Matthew has just been a bundle of smiles and is talking to us more and more. I have a few pictures from the week. Last night I got the call at 11:35pm that my friend Sara was headed to the hospital to have her baby (2 weeks early-- LUCKY!), so in my PJs and robe I went to her house and slept for the night. I can't wait to meet Luke! Matthew already has a buddy.

1 comment:

The Earnhardt Family said...

Rob is soooo considerate to take the kids out so you could work out in peace AND take a shower! That's phenomenal! (I can't say I'd do the same with my time...so good for YOU as well!!!)