Monday, December 22, 2008

Let it snow... let it snow....











Seattle finally has gotten some serious snowfall! WAHOO!!!! I have got to stay home from work and play and Rob has gotten the chance to drive in it (it must be a guy thing!~) The boys have enjoyed sledding down a nearby hill, making forts and racetracks for their cars and being towed by mom on the sled. Tomorrow I must go back to work :-(, but at least it was fun while I was off.

1 comment:

The Earnhardt Family said...

I L-O-V-E that first picture of your dog!!! What a great shot! Man alive, you take great pictures :-) And thank you, thank you, thank you for your excitement over the snow! I was getting so frustrated listening to people whine about it, Matt & I LOVED IT!!! (and frankly, they were stealing our joy!) :o) SO YAY WYLLIES!!!