



Thank goodness for husbands that know how to fix everything I break or delete in this case!
We have been very busy since I last posted. Lets see.... okay, I think I can only remember what we did this last weekend (post-pregnancy brain!). We went up by Mt. Rainier to hunt for a Christmas tree. Our first time ever tromping through the woods to find the perfect tree. I would have pictures EXCEPT I had Matthew in the bjorn, so I gave my camera to Holli to hold and we eventually lost them in the forest. We had their oldest child with us, so we did meet up back by the car :-) I think this is my favorite tree ever. I am not sure if I think this because of all of the work to find it (driving up a mtn. with cliffs, tromping through the frost bitten forest, etc), but I just love it. It is perfect! I was worried how Matthew would do; thankfully, he slept the entire time in the bjorn. It was poor Holli and Jayson's 2 3/4yo. that was cold, tired and cranky. I bet next year he will be loving it just like the older boys and Matthew will be the grouchy one! On Sunday, we headed up to Molbaks once again (they might recognize us by now!) and took some more pictures with Santa and some new scenes we found.
Oh- I remember now what happened- I started work last week! No wonder why I forgot. I was at work on Wednesday 9:30am-7pm, Thurs. 6:30am-8:30pm and Friday 6:30-3pm. It was a rude awakening. And of course as par for work we had multiple luncheons (destroying my healthy eating). This week we have an all-clinic Christmas party (yes, MORE food) and next week our staff Christmas party. Rob had his work party a couple weekends ago and the poor guy had to go stag(all sitters were busy). He informed me though that he would find a nice date once there ;-). I added "probably showered also."

No comments:
Post a Comment