Sunday, October 19, 2008

Another win for the Tarantulas!

The mighty Tarantulas have done it again with a 4-0 win this Saturday. The team improved this week on their spreading out (less bumble bee soccer) and actually passing. With only one game left in the season we are hoping to keep our undefeated record (1 tie though). The coaches got gotten many nice complements throughout the season from the other coaches which has been great since this is their first year coaching. No pictures of this game (I have a little person strapped to me now making it more difficult for soccer pictures!). Today- I think- we are heading out to Issaquah to see the salmon. Hopefully, they are still making their way up stream. :-) And tonight, mom gets to play in her first soccer game in a year. I hope to not need a stretcher to get back home!

1 comment:

The Earnhardt Family said...

Oh my goodness! You're already back in soccer?!? You're insane... Way to go, you can do it!!! :-D