Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Poor little Matthew!




Well... Matthew has finally finished his week of torturous Dr. appts. He had his hearing test yesterday- this time he passed the left side and failed the right side. However, we will just call it good since he passed both sides- just on different days. The screening lady said he was "stubborn" (have I mentioned I didn't like her!) I think he was just multi-tasking since he was obviously thinking about other things than an annoying buzzing in his ear. If we have any concerns then we can go ahead and see an audiologist, but so far he has demonstrated that he can hear his brothers quite well! Today, he had his circumcision appt. with Dr. Lawrence (AKA- the sculptor by his nurses). Personally, I feel they should still do this in the hospital and at least get all the awful things done at once. It was so horrible to watch and boy was he mad (with good reason!)! Now, he is sleeping after his rough day. The rest of the week should be smooth sailing and next week he has his reg. pediatrician appt. for who knows what??? Just one of the many appts..

Evan was in the mood for pictures today and it was such a beautiful day that I of course agreed :-) And one picture of Matthew's first more official bath.

1 comment:

The Earnhardt Family said...

Awww, poor little guy! That's so sad :-( At least he's finally done with all that, but still! :-( What a cutie pie!!! I love those pictures of Evan, especially the one where he's looking up, what a stud :-) I hope things are still going well and that Matthew is treating you well!